UC4 Software GmbH and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, including all members of the "UC4 Group" of companies (collectively hereinafter referred to as "Company") value and respect your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains the Company's on-line information practices and the choices you can make with respect to how your information is collected and utilized.
How Is Information Collected
- Information you may submit to this site (please do not submit any information to us if you are less than 21 years of age).
- Information the Company may receive from third parties, e.g., Google Analytics.
- Information the Company may collect through a standard technology known as "cookies" when you interact with this site. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and give you the chance to accept or reject it.
- Information the Company may customize based upon your visit to this site to improve your experience on this site.
How Is Information Used
The Company may share your information with its associates, affiliates and third parties with whom it has business relationship with, for products/services provision, marketing or advertising purposes.
Your Right to Opt-Out
You may opt-out by not providing the information or by managing your preferences, in which case you may not be able to use certain services. In certain cases where you are separately notified by the Company, the Company may enable you to choose how your information may be used, or choose not to receive future communications or services; except that the Company in any event may use such information as permitted or mandated by applicable law.
While the Company strives to protect your privacy, it will not be responsible for actions under following circumstances in connection with your personal information:
- Clicking on any linked site or advertising banners appearing on this site will take you to third party Web site, which is subject to other privacy practices that may be different from this Privacy Notice.
- Any information disclosed in any chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to visitors will become part of public domain and is not subject to privacy protection.
- Your account may be accessed and used by unauthorized third parties due to unauthorized disclosure by you of your account ID and/or password.
The Company may revise this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any substantial amendments hereof will be posted on the site for your awareness.