Process resiliency and IT productivity that scales with the business
Business success depends more than ever on IT operations performance. Today, business processes and IT operations are highly interdependent and tightly linked, and alignment between them is no longer an option—it’s a requirement to stay competitive.
Business success is measured on outcomes, not technologies. It’s no longer enough to arm business users with the latest cloud, mobile, and analytics applications. IT operations must deliver better risk-free services to the business with full support for the explosion of data, applications, and users, while maintaining budgets, security, and regulatory compliance.
In the days of application silos, the business and IT operations put their hardware and software systems together that only required a simple siloed automation solution to maintain the systems for the business. However, for IT operations to meet today’s business requirements, the data center has transitioned from standalone applications with dedicated resources to integrated applications on shared infrastructures. As a result, the interdependencies between applications and infrastructure has skyrocketed, forcing IT operation’s siloed automation tool requirements to be consolidated in order to better manage the interdependencies. Using automation to manage shared infrastructures while meeting the business requirements is now driven by, and dependent on, an end-to-end IT process automation solution.
ITPA reduces risks as complexity increases:
- End-to-end tasks are automated
- Data is orchestrated between applications
- IT problems are quickly remediated
- File transfers are faster and more secure
- On-demand compute capacity is flexible
- Dynamic application rollout and rollback are controlled
ITPA creates business value:
- Increase competitive advantage through application innovation
- Improved user experiences
- Protected brand reputation and greater loyalty
- Higher end-to-end process control across all applications
- Ability to enable real-time decision making
- More capital for innovation
UC4 ONE Automation is end-to-end IT Process Automation solution.