The Industry’s Most Complete Automation Engine
UC4 Automation Engine is the foundation for ONE Automation. UC4’s core automation managers are built to work with this engine. Workload Manager, Application Manager, and Deployment Manager—any three of these automation managers can be combined on top of the Automation Engine to unify all automation processes throughout the data center.
The UC4 Automation Engine is built as an enterprise-class automation platform. It meets enterprise IT requirements by delivering:
- Effecient resource utilization.
- Enterprise class Scalability.
The UC4 Automation Engine delivers process and service assurance while unifying job scheduling, release management, run-book, file transfer, virtualization automation, and more, all from a single automation platform. The UC4 Automation Engine powers all process and end-to-end workflows across your datacenter, with administration capabilities to deliver a single ‘pane of glass’ to monitor, report and status alert for all servers, applications, and events.
It provides compatibility to support hundreds of vendor components, and includes a toolkit for customizing support for uncommon components:
- Virtualization platforms (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX, etc.)
- Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Applications (Oracle EBS, Oracle Retail, SAP, etc.)
- … and many other components (networks, storage, web services, etc.)
In fact, the UC4 Automation Engine supports more infrastructure and application environments than any other automation tool in the industry.