Expedite The ‘Time To Value’ For Critical Applications From Weeks To Hours
With Deployment Manager you will now be able to:
- Manage the entire release process including the initial service planning, and environmental and resource control tasks.
- Leverage a robust and highly scalable automation engine.
- Integrate high performance file transfer.
- Centralize control to enable deployments to be initiated by a single application release manager.
- Centralize workflow repository to eliminate errors and ensure traceability.
- Gain out-of-the-box support for all common application servers, such as WebSphere, WebLogic, Microsoft IIS and JBoss.
- Integrate with source code management tools, such as Subversion and CVS.
- Detail audit trail reports for tracking deployments and approval history.
Deployment Manager, a part of the integrated UC4 Application Release Automation solution, along with Release Orchestrator, provides full control over the end-to-end release process, enabling IT Operations staff to deploy applications across large-scale enterprise infrastructures. Deployment Manager is built on UC4’s robust and scalable automation engine, the foundation for the UC4 ONE Automation platform.
Additionally, your automation processes are enhanced with UC4’s product extensions:
- UC4 Policy Orchestrator™
- UC4 Service Orchestrator™
- UC4 Predictive Analytics™
- UC4 Process Analytics™
- UC4 Release Orchestrator™ (bundled with Deployment Manager)