Successfully Manage The IT Complexity Behind Your Business Agility
Out of the box with Workload Manager you will have:
- Orchestration, job scheduling, managed file transfer, and runbook automation across hybrid-cloud environments to expand as your company grows in its automation needs and maturity.
- Role-based, multi-tenant service catalog for on-demand access to critical workloads
- Executive dashboards and reporting to help evolve IT into a valued service provider.
- Tight integration with a business rule/decision automation, complex event processing, and SLA management to optimize your customer experience and ensure operational health
- Proven scalability across Fortune 2000’s most mission critical business processes
UC4 Workload Manager is the foundation for treating physical, virtual and cloud based infrastructure as a single pool of resources at your disposal to meet the incoming demands of your business. As your company adopts cloud solutions, UC4 empowers you to manage your cloud assets with the same workflow as your on-premise assets.
UC4 Workload Manager easily integrates into leading technologies making it THE command center for automation across your existing IT infrastructure:
While we support more operating systems, databases, applications, IT Infrastructure incident and change management tools, and services than any other job scheduling or workload management solution on the market out of the box, we also provide a robust development environment for extending the platform.
Make your organization more agile by using UC4’s Workload Manager to orchestrate end-to-end business and IT processes across heterogeneous environments, packaged applications, custom code, and cloud services from a single pane of glass.
Improved Customer Experience and Business Continuity
In a market of single use, single function automation solutions, UC4's Workload Manager helps you reduce the number of tools required to automate IT and business processes more quickly, more reliably, and with higher levels of flexibility than any other workload management or orchestration tool on the market. With support for managing tens of thousands of servers and millions of jobs & processes per day, Workload Manager has proven to make the most complex IT environments more agile allowing you to maintain control with accurate, timely delivery of the services your company depends on.
Additionally, enhance your automation processes with UC4’s product extensions: