Deliver software to production with speed and reliability
Delivering a business application from development to production is a complex and error prone process that has become the number one bottleneck for businesses struggling to deliver application innovations and fixes to market ahead of the competition. As development teams become agile through new methodologies and operations teams provision infrastructure with one click relying on a manual deployment process is simply not an option anymore. Scripted and semi-automated solutions also fall short and offer no guarantee of speed or reliability.
About UC4 Application Release Automation Solution
UC4’s ARA solution is the only truly integrated Application Release Automation Solution in the market today, built on the foundation of UC4’s market leading automation engine and 25 years of automation experience.
Our ARA solution has two integrated components:
- UC4 Deployment Manager – the most powerful and scalable deployment automation solution in the market today with a whole set of unmatched features such as built in rollback, built in deployment model, configuration snapshotting, multi tenancy support and massive scalability
- UC4 Release Orchestrator – a fully fledged release management solution packed with features such as environment reservations, multi user approval processes, packaging and promotion paths management and a highly configurable dashboard and reporting solution for compliance and control visibility
- The tight integration of Release Orchestrator and Deployment Manager makes DevOps a reality and greatly contributes to enterprises transformation ability towards agile operations and DevOps practices.
Benefits of UC4’s Application Release Automation Solution
- Eliminate failure by moving away from manual and script based deployments
- Deliver applications faster and avoid rollout bottlenecks using fully automated application deployments, automated promotions and environment reservations
- Increase uptime by avoiding configuration errors using snapshots and by increasing deployment speeds dramatically
- Increase DevOps collaboration by sharing deployment automation development and execution across teams and applications
- Reduce costs by increasing staff efficiency, streamlining application delivery across the lifecycle and increasing application uptime.